Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Leak -Cracked- Jana Protector v4 | Shared & Private Crypts | RUNTIME & SCANTIME | filter_list
Author
Message
RE: -Cracked- Jana Protector v4 | Shared & Private Crypts | RUNTIME & SCANTIME | #12
(04-12-2022, 10:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 05:22 AM)Scorpius Wrote: It's on my to-do list also.
Good to read.

We can share our experience In due course.
I don't know if it's a problem in my side, but I keep getting errors when launching the .exe. It works, but when I crypt a file, the build file is marked as "empty". And I then get an error saying that "unhandled exception has occurred in your application".
Scorpius

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: -Cracked- Jana Protector v4 | Shared & Private Crypts | RUNTIME & SCANTIME | - by Scorpius - 04-12-2022, 10:06 PM