RE: If you don't read this, you're homophobic. 03-24-2022, 12:31 AM
#6
LOL when you're depressed and have nothing else going for you, you tend to stick to the little things that make you happy. Including a kiddo's game haha, the shame.
Anyways thanks for the welcomes, I definitely made sure to read thru the rules. Always make it a habit to check them out whenever I join a forum.
I'm not really working on anything, but I would definitely like to learn how to password crack or just generally hack into infamous accounts on Animal Jam lol. I've seen a lot of jackasses scamming people, and I'd honestly like to be a Robin Hood-esque player. Specially after having been hacked myself before, I wanna learn how it's done. How people sneakily get away with such a thing, haha.
Anyways thanks for the welcomes, I definitely made sure to read thru the rules. Always make it a habit to check them out whenever I join a forum.
I'm not really working on anything, but I would definitely like to learn how to password crack or just generally hack into infamous accounts on Animal Jam lol. I've seen a lot of jackasses scamming people, and I'd honestly like to be a Robin Hood-esque player. Specially after having been hacked myself before, I wanna learn how it's done. How people sneakily get away with such a thing, haha.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)