RE: Anarchy Forums / old forums 03-23-2022, 01:41 AM
#3
(03-23-2022, 01:34 AM)Oni Wrote: We discussed buying SE.net a few times, but Mike and I never reached a proper arrangement.
As for Hackdiscussion, our members were pretty rowdy back then. No telling who did it.
Wait so were you Anarchychan? I'm looking at another email address and that person would sent emails out regularly.
Edit: oops, might have that wrong, I see
The Anarchist
Owner of Anarchy Forums and Anarchychan
Edit 2: don't go on the forum's old link lmao who did this
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2022, 01:44 AM by Defeat.)
Spoiler:
![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni



























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)