RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? 03-14-2022, 11:34 AM
#83
(03-14-2022, 11:30 AM)Oni Wrote:Yeah exactly, I have asked my dad about hiding the tobacco but then everyone else who wants it has to find it and hide it again, it is inconvenient.(03-14-2022, 11:20 AM)y2zs Wrote:(03-14-2022, 04:51 AM)mothered Wrote: If you're adamant on quitting, you'll get there a lot sooner than later.Yeah true, I need to be more determined, when the tobacco and the rolling machine is right in front of me it's harder to resist.
I was also a smoker and It's been 14 years since I've stopped. By no means was It easy, but having a strong mindset, Is the key to success.
I've only been smoking for like 2 years but I want to stop, not having weed etc.. (stuff that impedes my judgement) will help me have a stronger mindset, I hope to stop from now on..
I might have 2 today but that's it.
I've stopped having weed, only having very very small amounts in some cigarettes I make (not enough to get fcked), but in general I hate having a lot of weed, it fcks my brain up and I can't sleep for the night, and I forget everything including my decisions.
But I'm not the one that get's weed, it's my dad, and the rest of my family has it lol, my dad has said that he thinks it's good that I've tried to stop, I will never have weed again, maybe in very very small amounts.
My dad's a drug addict and I fear that everyone else in the house is also turning into one, or it's probably already happened, but nevertheless, I'm not going to have weed again.
But he isn't abusive which is a good thing, he does get angry when withdrawal symptoms appear but he is able to control himself so it's fine.
It just seems like he wants a chilled out life, that isn't the life for me, I want to gain knowledge and learn everyday, not sit around and smoke weed all day not remembering anything.
If it's not there, there's no temptation. If people around you are often smoking, it's not a surprise you're having issues quitting.
But anyway, I am trying to stop doing these things, I hope that in a month I can fully stop making cigarettes.
Or very occasionally I can have like one cigarette with a small amount of weed in it if I'm stressed.
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2022, 11:39 AM by y2zs.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)