Login Register






Body Builders At A Dangerous Level filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level #53
(03-12-2022, 08:38 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 06:43 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:
(01-20-2022, 12:52 AM)mothered Wrote: It may well be the case, but I haven't heard of anything to that effect.

Time to hit a Google search.

I've heard of it but I doubt its common. The only thing I can think of that may provide some benefit is when the woman is producing colostrum, but that only lasts a few days before ceasing so its not going to be a common thing for a woman to have colostrum and agree to give it to a guy for bodybuilding.
If we are talking just plain breast milk, then there isn't anything special or unique in there that you can't get elsewhere.
The only other thing would be if a guy simply wants to drink breast milk as part of a sexual fetish.
Either way, I think this is 'myth busted'.

Agreed. Generally speaking that's given to their babies for good reason and women are unlikely to want to donate that. However, I think there's other sources like cows? I'm sure I've read something about bovine colostrum before... May need to research further.

Yes bovine colostrum is freely available, in both powder and pill form. I've been on it a few times, generally it makes me feel a bit queasy and whether it has noticeable benefit is up for debate.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by mothered - 06-14-2017, 07:35 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Asura - 06-14-2017, 09:36 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-14-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-15-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-15-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Lokes - 06-20-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Ecks - 06-20-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Oni - 06-25-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by Oni - 10-12-2021, 01:01 AM
RE: Body Builders At A Dangerous Level - by imgr8ness - 03-13-2022, 02:10 AM