RE: Do you want to be in a relationship? 03-11-2022, 07:15 AM
#73
(03-09-2022, 11:01 AM)xVita Wrote:Yes, i'm agree with you.(03-09-2022, 07:22 AM)gorbavid Wrote: In my personal (although not very full of events) experience, you don’t really “need” a relationship. Whenever you do, it isn’t probably going to turn out well. If you are staying with someone out of a simple need or because you don’t want to feel “alone”, you are very likely to live it the “wrong” way (provided there is a “right” way to live a relationship, since each one can be different from the others). In most cases, if you “need” a relationship you’re likely to learn something bad out of pain. And I say so because it happened to me.
Same happened to me till last month.
I was in a relationship for 3 years.
Now I'm living with my parents again and im really happy and focused on exams and on myself.
Realizing that I lived 3 years with her just for Not beeing alone.
Both are suferring but its better to late then never.

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)