Login Register






What python IDE/editor do you use? filter_list
Author
Message
What python IDE/editor do you use? #1
Personally, I'm happy using IDLE. I use it because it has the basics but still somewhat forces me to be particular in the way I write code. I used to use Spyder and that was a brilliant IDE (would recommend), although specifically used for scientific python work.

Personally, I find any text editor with syntax highlighting is more than sufficient. Smile

What do you use?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What python IDE/editor do you use? - by Harvey - 04-08-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by Tear - 10-24-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by w00t - 10-24-2013, 05:30 AM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by clod - 10-29-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: What python IDE/editor do you use? - by Hysho - 11-04-2019, 11:41 PM