Login Register






Opinions on Ukrainian People of Color Being Opressed? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Opinions on Ukrainian People of Color Being Opressed? #3
(03-08-2022, 12:41 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 06:07 PM)bigblackknees Wrote: It seems off considering they need to keep a good public appearance.

Evidence or reference? First I've heard of it.

It's been all over our news. I don't know how true all of the claims are, but the UN themselves have admitted it's happening. Apparently some Polish nationalists have been beating up some non-European refugees. To clarify - It's not just people of colour, it's people from non-European descent from what I've been reading. In addition, it sounds like there's been disinformation spread about these groups to allege that they've committed crimes (these claims have not been validated).
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on Ukrainian People of Color Being Opressed? - by Jiggly - 03-08-2022, 04:58 PM