Login Register






Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors #9
(02-24-2022, 06:14 AM)Oni Wrote: Amazon is going after some of the firms responsible for the fake reviews:
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2022...w-schemes/

I saw some comments saying it's very difficult to report sellers when you see they're doing something dodgy. I imagine Amazon doesn't have the infrastructure or human resources set up to keep up with reports like that. I could easily report something every single time I use Amazon. It's absolutely riddled with dodgy companies selling electronics that are liable to catch fire or blow. Of course, all of these companies have 3000+ 4-5* reviews.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors - by Oni - 09-19-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors - by Spooky - 09-19-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors - by Spooky - 09-19-2021, 11:57 PM
RE: Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors - by Oni - 02-24-2022, 06:14 AM
RE: Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors - by Jiggly - 02-25-2022, 08:17 AM
RE: Amazon Bans 600+ Chinese Vendors - by elwoodb - 02-27-2022, 11:11 AM