RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? 02-18-2022, 10:12 PM
#68
I almost never keep my room in order. There is so much mess there, you wouldn't believe
It is interesting but Jordan Peterson in one of his books recommended that if you want to start making the world better start with your own room. It makes sense of course but I console myself with the thought that there also should be some chaos for balance. Anyway, when the situation gets hard to handle myself I contact https://anylondonwaste.co.uk/ to fix the issue with the waste in my apartment.
It is interesting but Jordan Peterson in one of his books recommended that if you want to start making the world better start with your own room. It makes sense of course but I console myself with the thought that there also should be some chaos for balance. Anyway, when the situation gets hard to handle myself I contact https://anylondonwaste.co.uk/ to fix the issue with the waste in my apartment.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 10:17 PM by Jordy Larsson.)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)