Login Register






What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? #64
(02-02-2022, 04:29 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 06:50 PM)grandmothered Wrote: When I'm in a new house (a house I haven't visited before), I can't resist the urge to masturbate in the bathroom.
When did you say your next mental health check Is due?
Spoiler:
Don't take It seriously.

It's due next week!

(02-03-2022, 09:33 AM)Shionari Wrote: I'd definitely consider doing something about it if I were him...

Where do you live? Where is your house? Can I come over for tea and crumpets, friend?

(02-01-2022, 07:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 06:50 PM)grandmothered Wrote: When I'm in a new house (a house I haven't visited before), I can't resist the urge to masturbate in the bathroom. It's like a dog pissing on a water pump to claim it. I do the same except I do it by nutting in the sink of the bathroom.

How many times has this happened for you to realise it's a "habit"? xD

You know how the saying goes that if you want be a master at something, you have to put 10000 hours of practice into it? Well, I knew in middle school that I wanted to be the best in this.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2022, 02:18 PM by grandmothered.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by suvv9 - 10-17-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Oni - 10-18-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by duman - 10-18-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by grandmothered - 02-07-2022, 02:14 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by y2zs - 03-13-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by y2zs - 03-14-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Oni - 03-14-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by y2zs - 03-14-2022, 11:34 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by e4zy - 10-24-2023, 06:25 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by jumba - 12-10-2023, 11:16 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Demoj - 01-28-2024, 04:18 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by hacxx - 08-23-2026, 04:50 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Dreal - 08-26-2026, 11:39 AM