Login Register






HELP ME after I get a virus. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. #13
(01-20-2022, 04:48 PM)karikarikari136 Wrote: Anyway now Im resetting my pc Smile
After this reset I will just stick to learn coding and create my own config and other things, together with that I will create a System Restore point just in case.
Be sure to always have a VM readily available.

If files are accessed via unknown sources, execute them In the VM.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
HELP ME after I get a virus. - by karikarikari136 - 01-19-2022, 10:30 PM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by DrangBrang - 01-19-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by DrangBrang - 01-19-2022, 11:13 PM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by hacxx - 01-20-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by DrangBrang - 01-19-2022, 11:38 PM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by mothered - 01-20-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by mothered - 01-21-2022, 02:38 AM
RE: HELP ME after I get a virus. - by DrangBrang - 01-20-2022, 05:17 PM