RE: UziGaming's Chatbox 11-14-2012, 10:23 PM
#205
I HAVE A STORY TO SHARE
OK so last night, I was watching some basketball (Kentucky v Duke) and I had to fart, but then I felt it wasn't a fart. So I ran to the bathroom (I have a history of clogging my toilet) and took a shit. When I finished, I did what my parents always tell me to and I held the handle down a few seconds. After that, I washed my hands and continued to watch the game again, and I heard my mom ask why I was still washing my hands, but I wasn't so I ignored her question...
She went to my bathroom and found the bathroom flooded with half a foot of shit water and it was going out into the hallway. ;_;
It was pretty damn funny. Thanks for reading
OK so last night, I was watching some basketball (Kentucky v Duke) and I had to fart, but then I felt it wasn't a fart. So I ran to the bathroom (I have a history of clogging my toilet) and took a shit. When I finished, I did what my parents always tell me to and I held the handle down a few seconds. After that, I washed my hands and continued to watch the game again, and I heard my mom ask why I was still washing my hands, but I wasn't so I ignored her question...
She went to my bathroom and found the bathroom flooded with half a foot of shit water and it was going out into the hallway. ;_;
It was pretty damn funny. Thanks for reading
![[Image: nYVKk.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/nYVKk.jpg)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)