Login Register






Introduction filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Introduction #3
Welcome! Pretty new here too but plenty of good, smart people around.

Curious what you mean by 'bringing the 2nd Amendment to the cyber realm.'? Like a digital militia or something? I'm assuming you aren't talking about bearing digital firearms Wink

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it." - ಠ_ಠ

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Introduction - by Horadric_Cube1984 - 01-03-2022, 09:32 PM
RE: Introduction - by ENCRYP73D_GH05T - 01-03-2022, 09:59 PM
RE: Introduction - by Bricker - 01-03-2022, 11:43 PM
RE: Introduction - by Horadric_Cube1984 - 01-04-2022, 12:23 AM
RE: Introduction - by ConcernedCitizen - 01-04-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: Introduction - by mothered - 01-04-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: Introduction - by hacxx - 01-04-2022, 04:14 PM
RE: Introduction - by RalphSE - 01-04-2022, 07:04 PM