RE: Cracked Remcos RAT [Professional RAT|Feature-Rich|Compatible] 01-02-2022, 11:13 PM
#42
(01-02-2022, 11:10 PM)vittring Wrote:Yeah i remember this, i forgot about it. Thanks.(01-02-2022, 10:40 PM)Scorpius Wrote:(01-02-2022, 09:41 PM)vittring Wrote: Any functional remote administration tools will work for you. Your problem is crypting. There are open source crypters available, you just have to look. A good one is msfvenom. It's part of the Metasploit Framework. If you can't do something as simple as crypt I have bad news, no offense.i don't know how to crypt, i will make my research and see what i can do. If you can show me or help me, it would make my day. And also, is it because of the crypting problem that i can't have the pro version of RemCos ?
Crypting obfuscates the code or stub to make it pass antivirus. You can read about it here and I will not provide links to known (illegal) crypters. You can create your own to bypass antivirus using open source tools.
And also, do you have any idea how i can find RemCos Pro Cracked ? I need it because of all the options it has, thanks again.
Scorpius

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)