Login Register






What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? #50
(12-24-2021, 10:02 PM)GroddyDee Wrote: I completely agree with you, but I'm not ready for that yet. Life is a complicated thing.
I fully understand your position - been there, done that.

(12-24-2021, 10:02 PM)GroddyDee Wrote: Although I'm just wondering how you decided to quit smoking?
I tried many times by making up all sorts of excuses, such as I'll quit on my birthday, New Years etc.

The day came when my mind was set In stone - I was absolutely certain that I'd quit without a shadow of a doubt. I did It cold turkey (bad move), and became very sick for around 3 weeks. By no means was It easy, but I remained firm and to this day, I haven't had a single puff for over 12 years.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by suvv9 - 10-17-2021, 05:06 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Oni - 10-18-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by duman - 10-18-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by mothered - 12-25-2021, 03:17 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by y2zs - 03-13-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by y2zs - 03-14-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Oni - 03-14-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by y2zs - 03-14-2022, 11:34 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by e4zy - 10-24-2023, 06:25 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by jumba - 12-10-2023, 11:16 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Demoj - 01-28-2024, 04:18 AM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by hacxx - 08-23-2026, 04:50 PM
RE: What Is A Bad Habit That You Have? - by Dreal - 08-26-2026, 11:39 AM