Login Register






Benchmark Your PC filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Benchmark Your PC #4
(12-01-2021, 11:13 PM)mothered Wrote: The laptop that I'm waiting on, Is also equipped with the RTX 3080, so I'm eager to benchmark It when received.
Thanks, that is a nice score but my computer is not optimized at 100% like I'm pretty sure that my RAM is preventing me from having a stable overclock at 5.2Ghz.
You will clearly see big improvement in performence! I would be curious to know your scores when it's done! Because apparently there are differences between the desktop and portable version.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Benchmark Your PC - by mothered - 12-01-2021, 11:29 AM
RE: Benchmark Your PC - by OakShark - 12-01-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Benchmark Your PC - by mothered - 12-01-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: Benchmark Your PC - by OakShark - 12-02-2021, 01:58 PM
RE: Benchmark Your PC - by mothered - 12-02-2021, 02:44 PM