RE: Do you have any allergies? 11-26-2021, 05:22 PM
#8
(11-25-2021, 08:59 PM)Shionari Wrote:(11-25-2021, 07:05 PM)Jiggly Wrote:I actually didn't know there even was such a thing as hypoallergenic breeds of pets xD. Definitely something for me to look into!(11-20-2021, 01:31 AM)Shionari Wrote: Pet allergies in the form of skin rashes for me. One time, I spent two weeks living in a house with a dog. It was pretty nice, but by the end of that time, I had itchy & red skin all over my body. That experience made me realize that I will never be able to have a pet (which is unfortunate, because I always wanted to get a black german shepherd someday). Oh well, I guess I'll stick to petting cats in the streetsHave you tried spending time with hypoallergenic breeds of cats/dogs? That's actually how I discovered I was allergic to the saliva and not the fur xD
Generally they're breeds that have hair instead of fur (they're so soft!). There's a lot of terriers, schnauzers and poodles that are hypoallergenic.
List of dogs
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)