Login Register






An Introduction! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: An Introduction! #3
(11-22-2021, 04:07 PM)Scimmazzed Wrote: Hello!

I just joined this forum, let me introduce myself. My name is Scimmazzed and I joined to tighten up my SEing skills. A bit about myself; I started SEing after being diagnosed with a movement disorder (to stay discreet, it’s one of the “big ones”) at what’s considered a young age. I started SEing/reselling to bring in some extra cash. Hoping to learn more from you all!

Other than that, I love video games, true crime, all the usual stuff that everyone likes really. Before my movement disorder worsened I was a professional in the arts. 

Thanks for reading, looking forward to chatting you all!

Welcome to the forum.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
An Introduction! - by Scimmazzed - 11-22-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: An Introduction! - by mothered - 11-22-2021, 04:11 PM
RE: An Introduction! - by hacxx - 11-22-2021, 06:38 PM