Login Register






Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 #22
(11-07-2021, 09:27 AM)sherlock191 Wrote: I have been wating ages for this, but is it really true?

I've had a quick search. All the latest updates are pretty outdated. I think they announced they would do the new episodes for a 2021 release date.. However, they said this in March 2020. Given we are now in November, I cannot see this happening this year as there have been no further announcements and no trailer. I suspect the pandemic halted production and seriously impacted their deadlines. Here's to hoping for a 2022 release!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by blackrosex0x0 - 10-26-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by trial1001 - 01-01-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Oni - 01-06-2021, 07:10 AM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Jiggly - 01-06-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by senzou - 01-12-2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Jiggly - 01-12-2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Jiggly - 05-08-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by SnigMonis - 05-10-2021, 10:54 AM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Simbu - 07-01-2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Stillski - 07-02-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Maality - 07-03-2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Alex1759 - 07-07-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Greenleaf - 07-28-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Miamoo - 08-02-2021, 07:50 AM
RE: Bleach Anime to Return in 2021 - by Jiggly - 11-07-2021, 11:34 AM