Login Register






small announcement filter_list
Author
Message
RE: small announcement #18
(10-25-2021, 08:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 05:58 PM)Drako Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:14 PM)green314 Wrote: What happened to @miso? Sad

It's a long and dramatic story. But to shorten it, miso wanted to leave the forum due to all the stress. He contacted Oni about deleting his account, but Oni didn't want to. Most likely due to all the SEO from miso's threads. So miso decided to start throwing racial slurs at people on Discord, so Oni banned him on Discord and the forum. I left some details out for miso's sake.

Its been a while since I've had to recall the story, but I think that's along the lines of what happened.

That's pretty close. Although misos weren't kept due to SEO. Unfortunately his threads didn't greatly impact the SEO, but that's not to say they weren't valued! As standard, we very rarely ever delete accounts/threads as that can impact others post counts etc.

There was more to what happened, but I'd rather not go into it out of respect. We didn't want miso to leave, but at the end of the day it's his choice, and he's gotta do what makes him happy.

The whole reason he left was because I decided to give @Request another chance. While she apologized and has followed the rules since she returned, @miso flipped out and called people racial slurs. Unfortunately, I'm left in a position where I have to do my job, and I can't give preferential treatment. I hate to even discuss stuff like this, because it goes against what I want our forum to be.

(06-10-2021, 05:58 AM)miso Wrote: @Oni yo where ya at look at your dogass you dont even wanna delete my account cus you know you're getting them skids clicking on your shithole of a forum i don't even know how you pulled jiggly in your shit with your dogass fucking loser

If anyone is wondering why I didn't delete his account or posts, this is why. We have almost a decade of traffic/SEO behind us, and he was active for less than a year. There's been months where we get over 20 million views, whereas his most popular thread only received 15 thousand.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
small announcement - by miso - 04-27-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: small announcement - by Oni - 04-27-2021, 05:03 AM
RE: small announcement - by miso - 04-27-2021, 05:04 AM
RE: small announcement - by fritz - 04-27-2021, 06:07 AM
RE: small announcement - by mothered - 04-27-2021, 09:01 AM
RE: small announcement - by HackingRealm - 04-27-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: small announcement - by Jiggly - 04-27-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: small announcement - by miso - 04-27-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: small announcement - by mothered - 04-28-2021, 10:20 AM
RE: small announcement - by Oni - 04-27-2021, 09:03 PM
RE: small announcement - by Jiggly - 04-28-2021, 10:33 AM
RE: small announcement - by mothered - 04-28-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: small announcement - by Drako - 04-30-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: small announcement - by white_were_wolf - 07-24-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: small announcement - by Green314 - 10-24-2021, 05:14 PM
RE: small announcement - by Drako - 10-25-2021, 05:58 PM
RE: small announcement - by Request - 10-27-2021, 07:20 PM
RE: small announcement - by Jiggly - 10-25-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: small announcement - by Oni - 10-25-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: small announcement - by Green314 - 10-26-2021, 05:03 PM