Login Register






Car Price filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Car Price #17
(10-21-2021, 06:55 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 04:58 PM)Agata01 Wrote: Very expensive. I'm thinking of selling my left kidney. LOL.

But how many kidneys for a 2015 Audi? Lmao

(10-19-2021, 03:40 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 11:42 PM)Oni Wrote: I had a Camaro SS. Only had about 30-40K miles on it. Won't give exact numbers, but it retained 90% of its value when I sold it.
I'm not surprised.

Low mileage plays an Integral role with the resale value.

That thing is in beautiful condition. I can bet the new owner is extremely pleased.
If It remains In the same condition, I'd expect the price to significantly Increase over time.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Car Price - by atlas010101 - 07-20-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: Car Price - by Spooky - 07-21-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 07-21-2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Car Price - by atlas010101 - 07-21-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Car Price - by Ciceniss - 08-18-2021, 08:18 AM
RE: Car Price - by AsianLeak - 08-18-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Car Price - by samuel12RB - 10-13-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: Car Price - by PaulSmt - 10-17-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Car Price - by Oni - 10-18-2021, 03:19 AM
RE: Car Price - by atlas010101 - 10-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-18-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-18-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Car Price - by Oni - 10-18-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-19-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-21-2021, 06:55 AM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-21-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-22-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-23-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Car Price - by Kaily12 - 10-23-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-23-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-23-2021, 10:53 AM