Login Register






Car Price filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Car Price #14
(10-18-2021, 05:39 PM)atlas010101 Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 03:19 AM)Oni Wrote: I know prices for used cars shot up dramatically here. I sold a car that I bought 10 years ago for only 10% less than what I got it for. Low mileage/great condition, but still crazy.
Oh , What was The car Brand ? And How much did u buy/sell it ?

I had a Camaro SS. Only had about 30-40K miles on it. Won't give exact numbers, but it retained 90% of its value when I sold it.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Car Price - by atlas010101 - 07-20-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: Car Price - by Spooky - 07-21-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 07-21-2021, 04:44 PM
RE: Car Price - by atlas010101 - 07-21-2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Car Price - by Ciceniss - 08-18-2021, 08:18 AM
RE: Car Price - by AsianLeak - 08-18-2021, 09:08 AM
RE: Car Price - by samuel12RB - 10-13-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: Car Price - by PaulSmt - 10-17-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: Car Price - by Oni - 10-18-2021, 03:19 AM
RE: Car Price - by atlas010101 - 10-18-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-18-2021, 06:44 AM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-18-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Car Price - by Oni - 10-18-2021, 11:42 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-19-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-21-2021, 06:55 AM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-21-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-22-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-23-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: Car Price - by Kaily12 - 10-23-2021, 01:30 AM
RE: Car Price - by Jiggly - 10-23-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Car Price - by mothered - 10-23-2021, 10:53 AM