Login Register






Adele - Easy On Me (Official Video) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Adele - Easy On Me (Official Video) #6
(10-15-2021, 04:04 PM)Party Pete Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 04:00 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 03:41 PM)Party Pete Wrote: Adele says her new album will explain her divorce to her young son.

I believe she stopped doing music for a long period of time to focus on herself and spend more time with family. She has lost 7 stone since her last album.
Yes, I noticed her weight loss but didn't think It was 44 kg.

In some cases, It's the equivalent of an adult female.
She received a lot of hate for losing weight, which I find absolutely ridiculous. I cannot get around as to why - most likely jealousy...
I don't understand It either.

Such behavior Is usually the other way around.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Adele - Easy On Me (Official Video) - by mothered - 10-15-2021, 04:22 PM