Login Register






What are you guys doing this weekend? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? #28
(10-12-2021, 12:38 PM)Marshland Wrote:
(10-12-2021, 03:39 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2021, 10:42 PM)Marshland Wrote: repainting my bedroom next weekend. Already exhausted thinking about it Sad
I repainted my lounge room around 6 months ago.

Apart from being exhausted, the smell of paint remained for over a month which was rather unpleasant.
I actually don't mind the paint smell  xD Apparently you can even get high from paint too
I did painting and decorating back in my college days, and I accidentally got high from paint every once in a while. I definitely recommend using a respirator or some sort.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2021, 06:46 PM by Accident Man.)

[+] 1 user Likes Accident Man's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you guys doing this weekend? - by Accident Man - 10-13-2021, 06:34 PM