Login Register






Venom - Let There be Carnage filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Venom - Let There be Carnage #4
(10-09-2021, 07:45 PM)ghostboy Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 07:34 PM)Party Pete Wrote: The movie releases on the 15th where I live and I will be away on vacation, but I will be going to watch it the same day I return back home.

I am a little disappointed that it is rated PG-13.
Why dissapointed? Did you want a higher or lower preview rating?
Venom and Carnage characters, anti-hero and murderer, PG-13...

That is disappointing and solely for the largest audience than most appropriate for the material.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Venom - Let There be Carnage - by Spooky - 10-09-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Venom - Let There be Carnage - by Spooky - 10-09-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Venom - Let There be Carnage - by Accident Man - 10-09-2021, 07:58 PM
RE: Venom - Let There be Carnage - by zorrophreak - 10-10-2021, 02:19 AM
RE: Venom - Let There be Carnage - by r3c30 - 10-10-2021, 04:47 AM