RE: Are you happy? 10-09-2021, 08:52 AM
#19
(10-08-2021, 03:13 AM)icykid298 Wrote:I can relate. I've made a few bad investments recently expecting a decent payoff but it didn't go as planned. I'm borderline homeless at this point but i've landed a decent paying job with my work experience. I'm in the city so there's more work then I could ask for, and i'm thankfully not too old.(10-08-2021, 12:00 AM)Badgateway504 Wrote: I lost my job and my eight months savings to crypto trading. Ever since I've been having a mood swing. Still jobless though.
I'm in a similar position lost most of my life savings at the end of last year. Been extremely depressed and having mood swings as well. Feels like I have no future and everything is pointless. Hope something comes through for the both of us.
Good luck to you buddy and hope that you land back on your feet as I hope I do. The bounce back is always worth the struggle.
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)