Login Register






Genshin Impact 'unheard of' success' filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Genshin Impact 'unheard of' success' #3
(10-04-2021, 06:18 PM)Party Pete Wrote: It is a good game veraciously and I am not surprised it is doing well, but I would not have thought that it would do this well money-wise.

It's a bit of a surprise. I've been playing a fair amount recently. I don't think you need to spend big bucks to get some decent characters. Ofc, you won't have as nice a time as those who do, but it's definitely possible to play and have a decent collection of people for less than I'd spend on a WoW subscription in a year. We're talking likely what, £100 for WoW for a year. You could spend only that, or even £50 and still have a few 5*s by the end of the year I think.

I've only been playing a bit though, so Oni could probably clarify better.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Genshin Impact 'unheard of' success' - by Jiggly - 10-03-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Genshin Impact 'unheard of' success' - by Jiggly - 10-05-2021, 07:13 PM