RE: California, the first state to require vaccine mandates in public & private school 10-05-2021, 11:01 AM
#6
(10-05-2021, 08:47 AM)mothered Wrote:I see. For us, the vaccine has not yet entered the professional environment, but I do expect we will get to that point sooner or later. I believe that, ultimately, the goal behind measures like this is to just get everybody vaccinated so that protection against the virus is maximized.(10-05-2021, 05:59 AM)Shionari Wrote: Where I live, the vaccine has been made mandatory in educational institutions throughout the whole country.The same In my locality, as well as being mandatory for each and every worker.
The government has made It clear that those who're not vaccinated, cannot return to work.
(10-05-2021, 07:23 AM)ghostboy Wrote:I'm curious why it would be a big deal though. Perhaps this will come out as ignorant on my part, but I would think that mandating the vaccine for schools and universities is just a natural consequence of the pandemic, given how widespread and severe Covid has become. Or is this last part not as true as I believe it to be?(10-05-2021, 05:59 AM)Shionari Wrote: I'm surprised to see that it's only California. Where I live, the vaccine has been made mandatory in educational institutions throughout the whole country.It becoming mandatory for K-12 is a big deal. The mandate starting in California doesn't really surprise me I guess.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2021, 11:05 AM by Shionari.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)