RE: Best OSTs In Anime? 09-29-2021, 09:57 PM
#4
(09-28-2021, 09:37 AM)Haroldinho Wrote: Mate Openings like Naruto - Silhouette, Tokyo Ghoul - Unravel, Jujutsu Kaisen - Kaikai Kitan, Kimetsu no yaiba - Gurenge , Etc (The list never ends) also sets up the mood before getting into the Episode. And ofc the background tracks are must.Very true. I also enjoyed Blue Bird, Sign, & Lovers from Naruto, as well as Vivid Vice from Jujutsu Kaisen.
I do feel like good openings are a little hard to come across though. I tried making a playlist for anime openings once, but it only ended up with like 20 ops (out of 90~ish anime that I've watched up till now).
(09-28-2021, 09:47 AM)Swimming Bird Wrote:Beautiful! I haven't watched Evangelion yet, but it's definitely on my "Plan To Watch" list.
I would also recommend, if you haven't heard it already, the piano version of Unravel - Tokyo Ghoul, by Animenz on Youtube. I think you will like it ^^
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2021, 10:08 PM by Shionari.)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)