RE: AlphaBay Returns - Potential Sting? 09-26-2021, 02:09 AM
#4
(09-26-2021, 01:44 AM)ballsinmyface445 Wrote: Honestly, I have very mixed feelings about this, and so do many DNM users. Desnakes promise to make alphabay a much safer and more decentralized market seems a bit shaky after the death of his friend. Despite many vendors and users flocking over to join the market (especially after Desnake offered free vendor bonds for those affected by the Televend compromise), many still call it a honeypot.
I can't tell people what to do, but I would stay far away from this market myself.
No doubt he could have retired in the Caymans if he wanted. It's a move of desperation, no matter how you look at it. Whether he wants people to return for money or because he was facing the possibility of life without parole. I am not certain, so I won't call foul. If it gets shut down in 3-5 years, I won't be surprised.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)