Login Register






Undecided Option to re-arrange Awards? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? #4
(09-24-2021, 05:58 AM)ghostboy Wrote: I'm using custom awards as an example to be re-arranged in a specific order.
For example, if I wanted to stack all of my donation awards in the center column, or in a different way. It would be nice to have the option to do so.
Understood.

Going by your post below, I thought your objective was to purely display the custom award In a noticeable manner - which Is already the case.
Quote:Once I get around to putting in my own Custom Award, I would definitely want to display it in a fashion that is noticed easier.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]






Messages In This Thread
Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Spooky - 09-20-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by mothered - 09-20-2021, 05:08 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Spooky - 09-24-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by mothered - 09-24-2021, 06:10 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Oni - 09-24-2021, 06:43 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Lilin - 09-25-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Andrea Bags - 09-05-2022, 12:44 PM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Drako - 09-25-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Jiggly - 09-25-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by mothered - 09-25-2021, 10:37 AM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Defeat - 03-19-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Option to re-arrange Awards? - by Oni - 03-19-2022, 08:25 PM