Login Register






Qubes OS [Unable to install] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] #14
(09-23-2021, 11:54 PM)Chai Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 10:45 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 08:40 AM)Chai Wrote: Yes currently using a dual booted Linux OS from which I installed with the same method.
Then your method Is obviously not the Issue.

It's come to a trial and error scenario. I'm eager to see whether the other recommendations work.

I have gotten further.

I tried a smaller USB, this one is 8GB and I wrote the image again with DD.
This time when I boot from USB Partition 1 - It spits out some text but then reboots. I then tried booting from USB Partition 2 this leads to the screen filling up with text, then exiting to a blank black screen.

Next I will try editing the BOOT config file as suggested on the Qubes Troubleshooting guide.
For some reason, It may well be a USB Issue.

As stated In one of my previous posts, have you tried booting directly from disc?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-23-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Oni - 09-23-2021, 01:42 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Drako - 09-23-2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Oni - 09-23-2021, 02:07 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-23-2021, 03:58 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-23-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Drako - 09-23-2021, 04:50 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Oni - 09-23-2021, 04:11 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-23-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-23-2021, 04:39 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-23-2021, 08:40 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-23-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-23-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-24-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-25-2021, 01:58 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Drako - 09-25-2021, 02:04 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-25-2021, 02:35 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-25-2021, 03:57 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by fauuu1212 - 09-27-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-27-2021, 05:20 PM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 09-28-2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-29-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by fauuu1212 - 09-29-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 09-29-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by Chai - 10-05-2021, 06:04 AM
RE: Qubes OS [Unable to install] - by mothered - 10-22-2021, 11:31 AM