RE: Do You Judge People by Looks? 09-23-2021, 05:29 PM
#15
(07-24-2021, 01:06 PM)Party Pete Wrote: Do you judge people rigorously by looks? I personally do not, I go by the posture of someone, plus it seems impudent to judge on looks. If it came to dating someone, I do have standards, but other than that I do not care what people look like.
Do you judge people by looks?
unconsciously, we all do this. its part of our intelligence to discern patterns and differences. You can call this prejudice or discrimination when acted upon, but it is embedded in our psyche. When we develop spiritually, meaning we learn to see ourselves in others, we do this less and less and are more aware of our own nature, which is the same nature as everyone else. THEN I think we break this habit, if we see it, and seek better.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)