RE: Australia lockdown protests 09-20-2021, 04:20 AM
#14
(09-20-2021, 12:01 AM)ghostboy Wrote: Sounds like the government is mostly to blame for any riots occurring. Not enough jabs and not enough people to administer the jab? But the country has to be put on an entire lockdown? Sounds like a failed system being forced on the people, who have a legitimate voice to be heard in this fight.There's no doubt that the government plays an Integral role with the vaccination program, as well as controlling the Infection rate through road maps designed to manage the allocation of vaccines.
People are also responsible for the current outbreak - many of whom refuse to be vaccinated, or simply prolong the jab without good reason. Lockdowns are tough on every business and Individual. I'm not supporting It, nor do I disapprove It - I believe there needs to be a balance In place allowing more freedom In a controlled environment, as opposed to being caged like animals.
As the lockdown stands, people exist but they're not living.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)