RE: Star Wars: Visions 09-14-2021, 06:50 PM
#10
(09-03-2021, 12:53 AM)cyberblack1 Wrote: I feel like its coming out new star wars related stuff every month now?
To be honest, so far as I'm aware, they kind of are. There's a massive output across games/TV/movies. Disney is investing in this franchise.
(09-03-2021, 07:54 PM)Party Pete Wrote: Here are the studios creating episodes, by the way - 9 episodes in total, I will not note down the titles in case anyone wants to go in a bit more blind.
Kamikaze Douga (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - 1 Episode
Geno Studio (Golden Kamuy) - 1 Episode
Studio Colorido (A Whisker Away) - 1 Episode
Studio Trigger (Kill La Kill) - 2 Episodes
Kinema Citrus (The Rising of the Shield Hero) - 1 Episode
Science SARU (Devilman Crybaby) - 2 Episodes
Production I.G (Ghost in the Shell) - 1 Episode
Awesome! Thank you for this! I'm not too well-versed in anime studios/directors etc but I know some people really like trying shows out from the same studio.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)