RE: Which Game(s) Made You Fall in Love With Video Games? 08-28-2021, 01:23 PM
#7
I can't really pinpoint specific games, because I've always played them here and there throughout my childhood: Lara croft III on PS1, Minecraft, stupid facebook games, Isle of man TT on the PS2, Wii games and lots of sims.
Oni got me into playing my first MMORPG - Rangnarok Online 2. Though I'd probably never go back to playing it as it seems pretty sub-par compared to what I play now, it was a great free game to get me into more games down the line. I kinda of see this as my turning point into becoming a "gamer". I ended up playing other things like Mabinogi and secret world, but I've since played all kinds of BRs, various FPS games, survival games, gacha games and more.
I'll give most game genres a go. Except FiFA. That's not happening.
Oni got me into playing my first MMORPG - Rangnarok Online 2. Though I'd probably never go back to playing it as it seems pretty sub-par compared to what I play now, it was a great free game to get me into more games down the line. I kinda of see this as my turning point into becoming a "gamer". I ended up playing other things like Mabinogi and secret world, but I've since played all kinds of BRs, various FPS games, survival games, gacha games and more.
I'll give most game genres a go. Except FiFA. That's not happening.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)