Login Register






WTF Linux. Having the same problem for months, cant update filter_list
Author
Message
RE: WTF Linux. Having the same problem for months, cant update #7
I tried changing the key server in the gnupg config file, and it didnt work. hkps//: something and yeah.
it doesnt really seem like theres much to do, because Ive tried absolutely everything and its so strange.
the thing I can think of is probably to somehow delete or verify the key somehow,
theres others who had this issue who managed to delete the key, if its this individuel key,

But ir seems to be an issue with the connectivity. maybe its some daemon or background process that should be killed?
a reinstallation of the OS is just not possible, ive come way to far with my computer to delete everything and I have important stuff, unfortunately.
:/

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: WTF Linux. Having the same problem for months, cant update - by d4ggm4sk - 08-25-2021, 05:32 PM