Login Register






WTF Linux. Having the same problem for months, cant update filter_list
Author
Message
RE: WTF Linux. Having the same problem for months, cant update #3
(08-24-2021, 04:06 PM)msch0ft Wrote: What a mess. When I tried looking for blackarch I found this site: https://www.blackarch.org/ which is down. Maybe that has something to do with your problem when importing the key?  I pray for you.
my god yes.............. xD it was some other key before that ruined it,
I managed to get it away, but now theres this key that screws everything up.
I can still use all programs and tools but I cant update or install.
and I want to install metasploit framework and TheFatRat...................... xDDD

hopefully.......... theres still hope........... or not xDD

[+] 1 user Likes d4ggm4sk's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: WTF Linux. Having the same problem for months, cant update - by d4ggm4sk - 08-24-2021, 10:39 PM