Login Register






Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! #21
It has only been a week since I discovered this forum. I stumbled across it by chance whilst browsing for some information pertaining to a return I was trying to make. A lot of the "method's" I have discovered here and on @mothered's blog I had been utilising myself for some time now. Namely the DNA and partial missing item method, I guess those are the most obvious two for anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence.

I am appreciative of the in depth tutorials and shared knowledge of all contributing users. It seems like a great community that I hope to make myself a part of. Starting off with this, my first post.

Happy Birthday, Sinisterly. Here's to many more years to come.

[+] 1 user Likes Absolutelyseething's post





Messages In This Thread
Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-18-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by mothered - 08-18-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Seriium - 08-18-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Mustnabs - 08-18-2021, 06:59 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by d4ggm4sk - 08-18-2021, 07:21 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Drako - 08-18-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-18-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jiggly - 08-18-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-19-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Green314 - 08-19-2021, 01:08 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by msch0ft - 08-22-2021, 01:26 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Mr.Kurd - 08-22-2021, 01:35 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Jiggly - 08-23-2021, 07:04 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Absolutelyseething - 08-23-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Codiaz - 08-23-2021, 08:23 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by mothered - 08-24-2021, 03:33 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 08-24-2021, 03:38 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by mothered - 08-24-2021, 03:42 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by U P - 08-30-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 09-01-2021, 09:53 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Aeolian - 09-01-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by aggs666 - 09-13-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 10-05-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Request - 11-03-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by mothered - 11-03-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by mothered - 11-04-2021, 09:23 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Oni - 11-05-2021, 01:52 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by mothered - 11-05-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: Happy 9th Birthday, Sinisterly! - by Mishapr - 12-23-2021, 08:55 PM