RE: WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE WHERE YOU ARE? 08-21-2021, 03:48 AM
#29
(08-20-2021, 07:49 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I completely buy into this vision xD Love it! My problem is, the lack of AC in the South when it is "hot". It may not seem hot to most people who live in actually hot places. But the lack of AC in the summer can be killer. Totally depends on your house, though. Mine is a total heat sink. I suffered from heat exhaustion in the last few years.I fully understand your view on summer, and I'm In a similar position.
Although I have AC In my home, It can't be left running 24/7 and It doesn't take much for the heat to get In. There are occasions when I'm literally drenched In sweat - as though I've just taken my t-shirt out of the washing machine. I don't understand how anyone loves summer under those conditions.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)