Login Register






Password Managers filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Password Managers #5
(08-20-2021, 04:04 PM)Marshland Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 05:19 PM)mothered Wrote: In over 30 years of computing, I've never used a password manager.

I store all credentials on my encrypted drives.
That works too.  Smile Entirely offline and encrypted might be a safer bet.
I like a online/cloud based password manager due to the convenience tho. Especially now Android and IOS have been implementing better password manager integration into their systems so its a matter of autofill when opening an app.
A password manager Is definitely a lot more convenient than physically accessing each credential from an encrypted drive and the like.

Personally, I don't use any apps nor type my login details Into sites - my browser's password manager handles It through auto-login, which I've set a master password In the browser Itself. This also helps prevent against keylogging, for the fact that I'm not manually typing the passwords Into the login form.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Password Managers - by Marshland - 08-18-2021, 01:26 PM
RE: Password Managers - by mothered - 08-18-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Password Managers - by Marshland - 08-20-2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Password Managers - by mothered - 08-20-2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Password Managers - by DragonyCat - 08-18-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: Password Managers - by d4ggm4sk - 08-21-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Password Managers - by sunjester - 08-21-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Password Managers - by mothered - 08-22-2021, 03:59 AM
RE: Password Managers - by Marshland - 08-22-2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Password Managers - by sachaneedslove - 08-22-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Password Managers - by nikt0x - 08-23-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Password Managers - by Drako - 08-23-2021, 01:19 AM
RE: Password Managers - by mothered - 08-23-2021, 04:07 AM
RE: Password Managers - by Marshland - 08-24-2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Password Managers - by mothered - 08-24-2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Password Managers - by KuhakuWolf - 08-23-2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Password Managers - by d4ggm4sk - 09-09-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Password Managers - by fauuu1212 - 09-27-2021, 04:33 PM