Login Register






Why I love Sinister.ly filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly #7
(08-13-2021, 12:01 PM)mothered Wrote: Most use the hide tags, for the purpose of Increasing the board's post count.

All they end up with Is a board with LQ and useless posts.

That is what I love about sinister.li, that there are no useless posts
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 12:07 PM by MindHacker.)
Hack people, not machines

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Why I love Sinister.ly - by MindHacker - 08-12-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by Spooky - 08-13-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by mothered - 08-13-2021, 04:13 AM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by Oni - 08-13-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by MindHacker - 08-13-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by mothered - 08-13-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by MindHacker - 08-13-2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by mothered - 08-13-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: Why I love Sinister.ly - by OversouL - 08-13-2021, 12:59 PM