Login Register






Some recent anime I've watched filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some recent anime I've watched #9
(08-12-2021, 07:36 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Thanks for the good reviews! I hadn't heard of Dr stone and will have to look into it. I've never seen black clover either.

I think I saw the first season or so many episodes of is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon. I hadn't checked back since but might rewatch.

I think you'll like Dr.Stone the sheer brilliance of the MC / science behind the show is great.

They explain how to make dynamite fully and then put a warning that this is infact real and should not attempt it (small example)


Is it wrong to try pick up girls in a dungeon was a low brain power anime to watch but enjoyable, liked it for what it was (:
- Human Robot

[+] 1 user Likes ManakaJunpei's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Some recent anime I've watched - by ManakaJunpei - 07-31-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Sapphirus - 08-01-2021, 07:22 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Miamoo - 08-02-2021, 07:43 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Alex1759 - 08-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Greenleaf - 08-02-2021, 08:22 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Jiggly - 08-12-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by ManakaJunpei - 08-12-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Jiggly - 08-14-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by AlexGess - 08-15-2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by anna2 - 12-05-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by misteery - 04-01-2023, 05:26 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by blehh444 - 12-26-2023, 11:15 PM