Login Register






The Most Proud Moment you had. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. #7
(08-10-2021, 10:25 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 08:01 AM)Zack_puffs Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 12:23 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Probably when I developed and hosted my first website. Took me a while to learn the programming part and the hosting part. Especially since I was new to  Linux. So once I had everything up and running, I felt really great. Never had the same feeling again after creating something unfortunely. Once you start developing for work you somewhat lose the "proudness", or at least that's the case for me.
that's an amazing proud moment. I wish I could get a website running on my own.

The most difficult part is just beginning with it. Overcome the fear that you will fail and just take it step by step. First, you create an HTML page with the content you want. Then you make sure you have the layout you want. After that, you make it more beautiful with CSS. Javascript to make it do stuff. You don't need to start with the big frameworks like Vue or React even though there is a lot built-in that nowadays.

There is so much knowledge that you can find everywhere, tutorials, even complete starter templates, but it's better to just try. Fail 10 times and  you won't make the same mistake the 11th time (not always true but usually), just copy paste and you learned nothing.
oka so the first part of what you said damn inspiring. But in the end it's like pop goes the inspiration 😅. But definitely I will use this advice to my fullest.

(08-10-2021, 10:29 AM)mothered Wrote: I'd say the time I gained back-end access to one of the biggest real estate firms In the US.

I had full raid on their systems, whereby I could've done whatever I pleased with over 100k properties listed for sale/lease. Not to mention the array of personal credentials at my disposal. Of course, there was no malicious Intent whatsoever.
Now that is pretty epic in my opinion. But yeah thank goodness you didn't have a malicious intent.

(08-10-2021, 12:13 PM)Oni Wrote: Graduating Magna Cum Laude. At first I wasn't very serious about college, so it wasn't something I thought I could achieve.
that's great that you went through college. How was it?
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 02:24 PM by Zack_puffs.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Zack_puffs - 08-09-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Bish0pQ - 08-10-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by mothered - 08-19-2021, 10:49 AM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Bish0pQ - 08-10-2021, 10:25 AM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Zack_puffs - 08-10-2021, 02:21 PM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by mothered - 08-10-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by mothered - 08-10-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by xVita - 08-19-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by mothered - 08-19-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Oni - 08-10-2021, 12:13 PM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by botts - 08-19-2021, 05:00 AM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Lifeh - 09-09-2021, 12:08 PM
RE: The Most Proud Moment you had. - by Vandal - 04-27-2022, 05:22 AM