Login Register






Some recent anime I've watched filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Some recent anime I've watched #4
(08-02-2021, 07:43 AM)Miamoo Wrote: I loved watching Bakuno Hero Academia would give it 10/10, for that season, Deku showed Night Eye while Al-Might chose him to be his successor. Even though Night Eye Died, he was relieved to see Deku changed his fate & there might be a chance that Al-Might would Stay alive. The animation was top class in the fight against Overhaul, mind boggling animation.

Attack of the Titans Season 4 Part 1 was an absolute master piece would rate it 9/10, just because they made me wait for the Part 2. Other than that no complaints. Awesome Anime.


MHA has been totally awesome, loved every season of it so far and I doubt it'll be done anytime soon, as for season 4 of attack on titan I actually had to get adjusted to the new style/story line but it's been refreshing to see.
- Human Robot

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Some recent anime I've watched - by ManakaJunpei - 07-31-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Sapphirus - 08-01-2021, 07:22 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Miamoo - 08-02-2021, 07:43 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by ManakaJunpei - 08-02-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Alex1759 - 08-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Greenleaf - 08-02-2021, 08:22 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Jiggly - 08-12-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by Jiggly - 08-14-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by AlexGess - 08-15-2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by anna2 - 12-05-2021, 08:46 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by misteery - 04-01-2023, 05:26 PM
RE: Some recent anime I've watched - by blehh444 - 12-26-2023, 11:15 PM