RE: What Is the Worst Physical Pain You Have Ever Felt? 07-26-2021, 12:14 PM
#26
now that I think of it, I think I have caused more pain to others than Ive felt myself.
but one of the worst pains Ive felt was when I had lots and lots of earwax in my ear as a child,
and I sticked my finger in my ear and it itched. I did it very much, and after a while,
in the nighttime, it just started feeling pain it hurt like hell in my ear,
it hurt so much that I was screaming in pain hour after hour, I was like dad, help me,
and he said, it will be over soon. but it didnt.
the pain lasted all night, like 12-14 hours straight, I didnt get a minute of sleep, and it was both extremely painful and scaring, the fear of something broken inside.
but one of the worst pains Ive felt was when I had lots and lots of earwax in my ear as a child,
and I sticked my finger in my ear and it itched. I did it very much, and after a while,
in the nighttime, it just started feeling pain it hurt like hell in my ear,
it hurt so much that I was screaming in pain hour after hour, I was like dad, help me,
and he said, it will be over soon. but it didnt.
the pain lasted all night, like 12-14 hours straight, I didnt get a minute of sleep, and it was both extremely painful and scaring, the fear of something broken inside.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)