Login Register






Google Typo Bricks All Chrome OS Devices filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Google Typo Bricks All Chrome OS Devices #15
(07-25-2021, 09:49 AM)Jiggly Wrote: It's definitely food for thought, though. Some day, I think I'd quite like to be running my own business (as an artist), and I need to mindful of the tech I'll rely on, and how I use it to run my business.
I certainly agree.

The majority of businesses nowadays rely on some element of technology to operate, and they will experience financial loss (to some degree) due to downtime and/or data loss. Corruption as a result of unreliable or Inexpensive hardware, Is also part of the equation.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Google Typo Bricks All Chrome OS Devices - by Oni - 07-22-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Google Typo Bricks All Chrome OS Devices - by mothered - 07-25-2021, 10:03 AM