Login Register






Mass Shootings in U.S. Over 4th of July Weekend filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mass Shootings in U.S. Over 4th of July Weekend #6
(07-06-2021, 07:09 PM)postjobs Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 06:33 AM)Feat Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 02:23 AM)Oni Wrote: I wouldn't use New York or Chicago as a baseline. Somehow the shootings they've cited, happened in cities/states with the strictest gun laws.

As someone who lived in NYC for over 19 years, I can definitely tell you it might be a good baseline; the gun crime around this time of year always spikes and the 4th of July(if you don't know what you're doing/where to be) then it can definitely be a dangerous holiday.

I am moving near manhattan, I hope the neighbourhood there is fine.

To be honest, even "nice" areas can have crime. I used to live in a pretty wealthy/posh area at Uni, and then some kid got stabbed on my street over apparently £20 of weed. You just never know for sure. You're always going to find more crime in big cities/urban areas, though.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shootings in U.S. Over 4th of July Weekend - by Jiggly - 07-06-2021, 07:13 PM