Login Register






THE BEST MOMENT. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. #5
(07-04-2021, 01:56 PM)lunkvocs12 Wrote:
(07-04-2021, 12:16 PM)Jiggly Wrote: A moment that I've personally experienced that "felt nice", would be when I first see Oni after I've been away. A moment I've experienced many times now, and it is always pleasant.

As for a more meditative moment: Walking through the Scottish highlands, near a loch, surrounded by mountains and old stone ruins. So peaceful and utterly beautiful. It's one of my favourite places in the world, and a place that makes you really appreciate where you are.

oh i think you so happy

(07-04-2021, 01:22 PM)Party Pete Wrote: Meditation is when I am at my calmest. I meditate for 20 minutes, twice daily.

how did you do it, i can't

I don't think I can meditate either. I can sort of sit peacefully, but no real meditation. I don't feel I need it though xD

Party Pete - Do you find it helps with your day-to-day life? Have you been doing that long?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
THE BEST MOMENT. - by lunkvocs12 - 07-04-2021, 05:53 AM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by Jiggly - 07-04-2021, 12:16 PM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by lunkvocs12 - 07-04-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by Accident Man - 07-04-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by Jiggly - 07-04-2021, 03:57 PM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by Accident Man - 07-04-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by lunkvocs12 - 07-05-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by mothered - 05-25-2022, 11:16 AM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by johnnyboiog88 - 05-25-2022, 11:22 AM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by YonJon472 - 07-17-2022, 11:19 AM
RE: THE BEST MOMENT. - by JohnnyDangerously - 07-19-2022, 11:05 AM